Ancient Free Moorish Rite Online

New Age Freemasonry For Today's Freemason!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Moorish Rite

Wadu

Besides the theme of Moorish freemasonry and it being specific to Moors what is the difference from Scottish rite freemasonry? 

October 1, 2012 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jamesbey51

It's a matter of the dynamic of your descent. Are you scottish?

October 23, 2012 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moorishrite

There are varied and sundry differences as well as similararities. As Moorish Rite votaries we contend that all Freemasonry, Scottish, York, French Rites, etc., spawns from Moorish culture and retains elements and motifs characteristic of the same.

November 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moorishrite

Jamesbey51 could have provided a broader answer as the one given is not entirely accurate in its context, ie., many Scottish Rite Freemasons have no Scottish strain or ancestry whatsoever.

November 5, 2012 at 1:51 PM Flagged Quote & Reply

jamesbey51

And I contend that it's more than just culture: you are not giving a precise definition. your answer is just as narrow. I hope you get a point for mentioning me!!!:D

November 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Abi Aamir

I have submitted my money for the degrees and I have not gotten them yet

December 23, 2012 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hasunamunre

does the ghost man [ whiteman]  honor the degrees?

June 30, 2014 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Blog Entries

No recent entries

Testimonials

• "" This testimony is being submitted from the very depths of my spirit. Having long been a student of esoteric sciences and well quite familiar with Freemasonry, my destiny cau..."
    Honored and priviledged to be a AFMR Freemason
  • "If anybody wants to know I had been a freemason for a long time but I was inactive in my lodge a long time ago. Me and some other brothers talked one day and one said if any of ..."
    Brother John
    Enlightened Freemason!